SIMS Student–Easy Access to Important School Information
We have a convenient way of sharing information with you. The information that you receive through SIMS Parent will help you to stay up-to-date with school life. You can access SIMS Student from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What Will You Find in SIMS Student?
- Important information such as attendance, behaviour and achievement, timetable and homework.
- Your Progress Reviews, Reports and Pastoral Star Reports.
- School term and inset dates at the click of a button. You will also receive notifications to remind you about information such as key dates for your diary.
Using and Getting Started with SIMS Student
- We will send you an activation email to your King James’s School email address.
- Click the link to Accept Invitation. If using a PC you will need to enter your personal invite code into the space provided on the website URL as instructed. A new internet browser window will open and you will be asked to log in.
- You must register with Microsoft or Office 365 using your King James’s email address and password. You will be guided through the login process.
- Enter your date of birth using the following format. If your date of birth is 1st July 2004 you will need to enter this as 01/07/2004 (this is for security purposes only).
- Click the register button to continue.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store – search for SIMS Parent. From a PC or Windows phone, login at www.sims-student.co.uk
Please note that the activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you have any queries, or require any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a guide on how to setup SIMS Student, please click here