In our most recent Ofsted inspection, November 2019, King James's School was once again graded as 'Good'.
Among many very positive comments, they said:
- 'The school is a caring place in which pupils feel safe and secure. Pupils, parents and carers told us about the family atmosphere in the school. We agree.'
- 'Pupils are well looked after, and they get on well with their teachers. Pupils value the support they receive, from their teachers and the pastoral support staff.'
- 'Pupils know there is always someone willing to help them out should they or their friends have any worries.'
- 'In class pupils are attentive and around the school they are polite and courteous.'
- 'Leaders are well trained and extremely thorough in their approach to safeguarding. No stone is left unturned to keep pupils safe.'
Please click the links below to view our recent OFSTED reports.
- Ofsted Inspection Report 2019 - Download/View
- Ofsted Inspection Report 2018 - Download/View
- Ofsted Inspection Report 2015 - Download/View
Ofsted King James's School: View
Parent View: View