Personal Development at King James's School
Personal Development comprises of:
- Careers and preparation for life after King James's School
- Character development
- Citizenship and fundamental British values
- Enrichment and extra curricular opportunities
- Equality and diversity
- Healthy living and wellbeing
Personal Development updates at King James’s School:
- Weekly parental bulletins - Parents receive updates each week with details of upcoming events and announcements. The bulletins are emailed to all parents every Friday in term time. If you do not receive this bulletin but would like to, please email Jo Hodgson on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram updates - Personal development at King James’s School is documented on Instagram and is updated regularly. Follow kjs_1608 for more details
- KJ News newsletter - Staff and students contribute to the termly school newsletter with details of what has been happening in school and the opportunities and events that the school community have been involved in.
- Enrichment - go to the enrichment page on this website. This can be found in 'about us'